Staffing & Consultant
Where All Your Hiring, Staffing, Training’s and Screening’s Needs Are Fully Met
KMR Staffing & Consultant Agency is a firm dedicated to the child care field. KMR Staffing & Consultant Agency provides fully qualified and pre-screened teachers, assistant teachers and site directors to child care centers, preschools, and before & after school programs. KMR staff are available on-demand, even same day, for short-term assignments, long-term assignments or permanent placements.
Staffing & Consultant is not a side business for us, it is part of what we do Since 2005 KMR Staffing & Consultant Agency; dba KMR Training Center, LLC has served literally thousands of child care centers ranging from small single location centers to many of the largest national organizations. KMR Training Center works with all types of child care organizations, including public & private, non-profit & for-profit, Head Start and Early Head Start programs, school districts, and community organizations.
At, KMR Training Center, LLC takes customer satisfaction very seriously. We track the performance of our substitutes by soliciting customer feedback after each and every assignment. We assign a dedicated Placement Coordinator to each of our customers, so that you will have a single point of contact for all of your interactions with KMR Staffing & Consultant Agency – no speaking with a different person every time you call. Your dedicated Placement Coordinator will learn your specific preferences and will ensure a good match between your program and the substitute.
The KMR Staffing Agency & Consultant Advantages
- KMR is the only staffing agency with in house training, screenings and ongoing educational needs for each specific staff’s needs.
- KMR’s has a large pool of highly qualified temporary personnel ensures we will always have someone to meet your needs.
- KMR takes the quality of our substitutes very seriously. We solicit customer feedback on our substitute’s performance after every assignment and use it to weed out any poor performers.
- KMR personnel are all thoroughly screened and meet or exceed each state’s licensing requirements.
- KMR interviews all substitutes in person, gives them a written test of their early childhood education skills, and provides them with a workbook of numerous activities they can conduct with the children in the event there is no lesson plan in place due to the teacher absence.
- KMR personnel always arrive with all of their supporting documentation to prove they fully meet licensing requirements.
- Every customer is assigned a dedicated Placement Coordinator who will learn your program’s specifics and ensure a good match.
- KMR’s phone lines are staffed live, Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm
Why engage in a lengthy job search when one call to KMR can be the solution?
Since 2005, KMR Training Center, LLC has been the leading source for Public Safety, Educational, Medical and Driver’s Education for many companies, teachers child care centers, preschools, kindergartens, school after-hours programs and other educational programs.
KMR’s philosophy is Recognizing and fully rewarding the value of your service Giving you the support to make child care your career Providing prospective employees an easy start in this field .
KMR currently serves Ohio, Kentucky, Dayton, Indiana. We are dedicated to the child care, home health, medical field staff at hundreds of assignments each day, and is uniquely able to provide you with the child care job you want.
- Jobs in your neighborhood, to your preferences
- Exposure to different kinds of programs
- Schedule flexibility from week-to-week
- Part-time or full-time assignments
- Referral Points
- Professional development workshops
We are currently looking to fill the following positions for various businesses. If you believe you are qualified for these positions, please send your resume to email@example.com and specify in the subject line which position and location you are applying or Mail to 6625-C Dixie Highway, Fairfield, Ohio 45014